Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

So after a few arguments with my mom they decided to cut ham out of their holiday meal!!This Thanksgiving was the best one I have had (in memorable history anyway).
At my parents home Sean and I had mashed potatoes,sauteed green beans and spinach,biscuits,seared tofu,stuffing with gravy to cover it all.It was all topped off with an organic vegan cherry pie for desert.


Seans mom bought us a Tofurky, now the only fake meat we ever buy are these chicken patties or chicken pot pies because for one we have no desire for meat and two they generally taste like crap.So I was surprised that the Tofurky tasted very much like turkey (coming from someone who hasn't eaten meat in 7 years).Im not sure if we will have one for every holiday but its not out of the question.

In other news Sean and I will begin volunteering at Heritage Humane Society soon, super excited =).

No comments:

Post a Comment