Friday, December 3, 2010

Vegan Pineapple Right-Side-Up Cupcakes

I love birthdays and holidays because it's the perfect excuse to bake something yummy.So for my moms birthday this past Monday I decided to make her vegan Pineapple right side up cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.They turned out awesome,very moist and with just the right sweetness.


Martins also began carrying daiya shredded soy cheese.I had heard awesome stuff about its melty and tasty goodness.I found that Its melt-ability was the best I've seen in fake cheese, It bubbled and browned much like regular cheese would but the taste did not do it for me.It had a creamy, very almost too gooey texture for me.I know that the legend of a fake cheese that taste and acts like real cheese is just that,a legend, and I dont miss cheese at all any more but I still wanted to try it out.
diaya soy cheese and mushroom pizza


In non-food related news Sean and I had a nice anniversary revisiting our teenage selves.We spent the day on Yorktown Beach where we first kissed and got married (aww I know) nothing like drinking playing some hacky sack and listening to good music with the one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment