Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

So while wasting time last night Sean and I came across what seems to be the ultimate vegan cheese.I freaked out when I saw this, melty gooey vegan cheese has long been a myth to me, we currently use vegan gourmet which does melt but nothing like what teese seems to do. So on our trip to Norfolk for our 4 year anniversary we will be picking some up and seeing if it is as good as it looks.

We found Teese thanks to links on Farm Sanctuary . What they do is so beyond amazing so check them out and donate if you can (I donated $10 of the last $20 I had till next Friday, so Im pretty sure you can spare some $$ as well)

In other news it seems like I will be starting college in the summer =) It's taken way too long but thanks to Sean I now have the confidence and support to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment