Saturday, September 25, 2010

Yummy good for you pizza

As my husband well knows I don't have very fond feelings for whole wheat but I thought It would work well for pizza dough ( and getting my body ready for baby I've found its good for Folic acid,Iron,phosphorus,magnesium and vitamin E!)So this is a modified version of a recipe from vegweb.

Topped with mushrooms and soy cheese YUM


1 cup whole wheat flour

1/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
(Im not sure this really made a difference feel free to use all of either whole wheat or all purpose)

1 tablespoon yeast

1 teaspoon salt

2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Follow the instructions on vegweb =)
I meant to add some seasonings to the dough but of course I forgot, I found that it still tasted very good.After mixing the dough I found it still too wet so I added more all purpose flour till it got to a workable consistency. The next time I make this I think I will roll it out a little thinner (It took what seemed like forever to cook) and add more veggies and sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment