Thursday, September 9, 2010

Babies on the brain

Ever since Sean and I got married something has changed in me that I never thought would, I WANT A LITTLE BABY! I swore up and down that I would never want a baby but now I see that It Is a chance to raise someone good in the world, the world needs more good people. Well ever since I've had babies on the brain I've been thinking about the speed bumbs we are going to hit as he or she grows up. No trick or treating? Birthday nazis? It's going to be hard to raise a vegan baby simply because I know one day they will be curious as to what a "real" cupcake tastes like. Hopefully I can learn to cook so well that they wont even care what their friends are eating =).




In other news I finally got my copy of "Vegan cupcakes takeover the world" I CANT WAIT to try these recipes out. Im thinking of doing some for Halloween super excited.

1 comment:

  1. I have baked most of the cupcakes in Vegan Cupcakes Takeover the World. They are FANTASTIC!!! and I am not even vegan :) I also have all of Isa and Terry's books, so if you want any advice on what to make just ask.

    ReplyDelete