Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mac and not-so-much-cheese (but something rather like)

Today was the orientation for the humane society so starting hopefully Monday or Friday I will start actually helping out =)


Sean has been in the mood for Mac and Cheese lately so I decided to try this recipe from vegan yum yum. AMAZING, I have learned not to go into these recipes thinking that they are the perfect mimic of a non-vegan dish, so even though this is not the same stuff from childhood it is delicious.I didn't have what seemed like a lot of the ingredients (lemon juice,miso,tahini) and I added a little bit of garlic powder but it still turned out oh so good.I added asparagus topped it with some panko bread crumbs and baked it for about 10 minutes, this will definitely be my official Mac and Cheese recipe.


Last night Sean and I made some snicker doodle cookies =)

No comments:

Post a Comment